• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The human Mind

And I thought spell check really made a difference... :)

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought
slpeling was ipmorantt

jlindy said:

Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
slpeling was ipmorantt

Jeff you just opened a large can.... ;)

man, you gyus gttoa wrok on teh avtaars - smae twon, smae car, smae rmis - tehy are gttenig me all cfonsued!

White94 said:
man, you gyus gttoa wrok on teh avtaars - smae twon, smae car, smae rmis - tehy are gttenig me all cfonsued!

Not the same rims, Mine is a 95, The Town, well we have good taste. ;) ;)

White94 said:

That's funny, I didn't realize that. GO CARDS!

jlindy said:

slpeling was ipmorantt

Very interesting.

Whether we can read mixed-up words or not, proper spelling is important for one reason that no one has as yet mentioned: the search function relies upon consistency and proper spelling is our only means of consistency.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Back