The HOUSTON NSX Thanksgiving Meet!!!

(EDIT: Time update!)

Well, it’s way past due once again, the annual NSX showoff, I mean show down! And it’s my honor to present…

The Houston Thanksgiving NSX meet!!!

Part 1

WHAT: Red Revelation(the red rockets are taking over)
WHEN: Saturday November 27th, 2004 @ 12:00PM/Noon
WHERE: Fuddruckers – in the Fountains

i1-logo.gif

franchise-building.jpg

11445 Fountain Lake Drive
Stafford, TX 77477
Phone: 281-240-9414

From Downtown Houston or US-59 South:
• Take 59 S
• Exit Corporate
• Merge Right Immediately
• Turn Right onto Fountain Lake Circle(please be careful, you will cut across several lanes) Fountain Lake Circle is right before Border's Book store. If you miss the street, you can turn in at the next entrance or make a u-turn and come back around.
• Fuddruckers will be North in the shopping strip facing Hwy 59.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2

WHAT: Catch me if you can Karting!
WHEN: Saturday November 27th, 2004 @ 1:30/2:00PM to whenever (this will probably get pushed back because several people, including myself will probably be late :( )
WHERE: KartZone www.kartzone.net

homelogo.jpg

waveflag.jpg

kart1.jpg

trackdrivers2.jpg

MAP
mapnew.gif

From Downtown Houston or US-59 North:
• Take 59 N to Downtown Houston.
• 59 N changes to 59 S after downtown.
• If in downtown TX-527 S becomes US-59 S.
• Take 59 S past the 610 Loop
• Exit Fountainview Dr. (stay on shoulder, thru traffic light)
• Turn right on first street Greenridge Dr.
• Come to stop-sign at Skyline Dr.
• Turn Left, KartZone on left hand side.

Thanks to Paul’s effort, we have a deal going at KartZone. The deal should be as follows:

$15.00 per person to arrive and race
- 2 minutes of qualifying
- 8 minutes of racing

Look forward to seeing everyone and meeting all the New NSX owners.
Regards,
- Z

Last edited:
I’m in and looking forward to meeting all the new owners! See you guys out there.

Ojas, are you going to join us? It’s rematch time at Kart Zone! Be sure to eat lots of turkey and stuffing for Thanksgiving before you join us! :biggrin:

Paul

This sounds like fun! I just might be able to make it out there.

Paul said:
Ojas, are you going to join us? It’s rematch time at Kart Zone! Be sure to eat lots of turkey and stuffing for Thanksgiving before you join us! :biggrin:
Bring it on! You guys promise to give me a real challenge this time?
devil.gif
/:biggrin:

Last edited:
Paul, go get them!! those austin people are talking smack in here!! :tongue: hey, ojas pls come on down, love to hang out with you again!!
i am looking forward to meet the new guys and hang out with all my old brothers too!

I am so in on this one! :biggrin:
I hope I get all my Christmas lights up on Friday, 'cuz I'm not going to be home Saturday afternoon! :rolleyes:

Ive got to work this weekend, wont be able to come out till about 4:30 or so.

:frown:

If only it could be next weekend instead ! Oh well, ill be sure to come out as soon as I can !

synergy004 said:
OJAS let me know if you go.
Hey Gil: I’m planning on leaving Austin no later than 8:30 AM. I’ll be taking TX-71 to I-10. If you’re up for it, we can grab some coffee/quick breakfast in town before we head to Houston (and show ‘em how karting’s done). ;)

Last edited:
synergy004 said:
OJas,
wazzzzzzzzap, hey I will give you a buzz before friday to keep you updated on my plans. How long is the trip from austin to H town, I've been there twice only.

laters
gil

Hey Gil. If you are around this weekend (Killeen area)
I am coming down to pick up something from my brothers house. I wouldn't mind hanging out for a few.. At least getting to look at a few NSX's...
Len

len3.8 said:
Hey Gil. If you are around this weekend (Killeen area)
I am coming down to pick up something from my brothers house. I wouldn't mind hanging out for a few.. At least getting to look at a few NSX's...
Len

Hmm, where's Kileen? :confused: You're more than welcome to join us if you're in the area. In fact, if your in the area, I insist. ;)

Modernceo said:
Ive got to work this weekend, wont be able to come out till about 4:30 or so.

:frown:

If only it could be next weekend instead ! Oh well, ill be sure to come out as soon as I can !

Don't worry, I'll be sure to post many pictures to rub it in! :D
j/k, hope to see you when you get out...
- Z

NSX FoYoAss said:
Hmm, where's Kileen? :confused: You're more than welcome to join us if you're in the area. In fact, if your in the area, I insist. ;)

I spelled it wrong. Killeen. You got me, I just know it's in Texas and my brother lives there.
Gil lives in that area. Got to see his creativeness the last time I was there..

I sure wish I could join you guys, but I will be on a plane heading back to Houston most of the day!
Have fun and Happy Thanksgiving!
Teddy

I'm going to be in Sugarland/Katy for Thanksgiving wknd. I would luv to go karting. Let me see if I can take a break and come out

len3.8 said:
I spelled it wrong. Killeen. You got me, I just know it's in Texas and my brother lives there.
Gil lives in that area. Got to see his creativeness the last time I was there..

Hey Len,

Have your bro get a hold of me when you get into town. Also I know the piece your planning on getting HAHa :biggrin:

gil

synergy004 said:
Hey Len,

Have your bro get a hold of me when you get into town. Also I know the piece your planning on getting HAHa :biggrin:

gil

Will do.. I thought you may have the inside track.
See ya this weekend...
Len

AAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

You guys suck! I have to be in a wedding this saturday. I asked Kay if I could skip it and it didn't go over too well.

Hmmm, why does the organizer of the GTG "suck" because you can't get out of a wedding that you are in? Besides, what is more important - being part of an important life-long event or going karting that can be done anytime? :confused: Sorry, couldn't pass up that opportunity.

teamikonnsx said:
sounds like fun imma try to make it

Charlie, no excuses bro! This is right by your hood and noon gives you plenty of time to sleep in. :D

loNfastNSX said:
AAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

You guys suck! I have to be in a wedding this saturday. I asked Kay if I could skip it and it didn't go over too well. Thanks Paul!

Im gonna see what I can do though. Maybe I can meet up with you guys after.

Man, Kay's got a short leash on you! :D :D :D j/k bro, try making it, if not, we'll continue to make fun of you as usual. ;)

AndyVecsey said:
Hmmm, why does the organizer of the GTG "suck" because you can't get out of a wedding that you are in? Besides, what is more important - being part of an important life-long event or going karting that can be done anytime? :confused: Sorry, couldn't pass up that opportunity.

It's ok Andy, I don't think Patrick meant this literally. :D

If he did, Patrick, those are fighting words. I'ma busta cap inyoass!!!! :D :D :D

peace, love, and nsx ;) ,
- Z

:biggrin: yo, patrick you have to come out and joint us!! i don't care if you have to break up with kay!! :biggrin: :wink:
ok, for real! pls try your best to come out, ok!!

Back