the HORROR!!!!!!

Who the hell would use their nsx as a sofa!!!!!

cfb3_3.JPG

anyways, was looking for a beater nsx and saw it...here is the link....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-Acura-NSX_W0QQitemZ350053115013QQcmdZViewItem

I should elaborate....I've seen this car on another site with more pics and there is another pic like this one with an 'older' child.

Anybody think thats a steal for a 97 even with those miles?

Anybody think thats a steal for a 97 even with those miles?

Yes, considering the fact that people are paying that kind of money for a slightly modded 91 cars.

Judging from the picture, they guy really took care of it. The leather in the interior is OEM and it looks rather clean!!!

That guy should seriously consider having an ADDITIONAL NSX for show purposes and using this one to let his kids lounge on :biggrin:

For God's sake listen to you guy whine! I've used my rear wing for a seat, a bed, a picnic table, and some other unmentionable activities as well with no ill effects. :)

If its a beater car you want, then it's already beaten on so what's the problem?

I know the guy and test drove his NSX. It is in good condition and is a steal at that price. I'm not sure why more people aren't jumping all over it. He had it on sale in the forum section and had a few bites but nothing ever came of it. I guess he's resorted to eBay.

That guy should seriously consider having an ADDITIONAL NSX for show purposes and using this one to let his kids lounge on :biggrin:

The funny thing is he DOES have another NSX, a Red Comptech supercharged one that his is keeping.

and some other unmentionable activities as well with no ill effects. :)

Just throwing this out there but I'd never...you know...on an NSX. But I guess I'd prefer the trunk or roof to the interior. Washing a car is easy...trying to get a smell out--OMG!

...gross

Man, if THAT bothers you, you would hate me since I actually use my car as a car.

This picture is from 11/5/2005. Wing held up fine. :cool: :wink:

4477Sitting_on_NSX_wing_11-5-05.jpg

The next thing you know you will be carrying around beer kegs in the car or something. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

The next thing you know you will be carrying around beer kegs in the car or something. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

HAHA!! No, that would be wrong. What kind of an idiot would do that in an NSX? I mean...that would be like....crazy!! :wink: :cool:

4477in_the_seat_2004_.jpg

My wife used the bumper as a prop when she did a photo shoot ... I can't show you thos kinds of pictures online..but I was pissed. I told her to do a shoot with the car, not on the car.

I was lucky in that a custom undertray that was hooked to the chasis increased the rigidity of the bumper and strength significantly. Else, I'd need a new bumper.

Still, the pictures were worth it in the end :biggrin:

Back