The great christmas gift ever!!!

I just had the greatest christmas gift ever.

Our brand new 1st baby boy "William". He was born on 7:49 am christmas morning. I can't imagine anything better than this.

Happy holidays, everyone.

Proud Father:biggrin:

congrats!

must be a handful!

you 2 are so smart... lol combining christmas and bday = 1 present a year :tongue:

congrats. Hope the little one is healthy and brings much joy to your lives. Cant wait till i have some little ones soon. :smile:

I'm an old fart here....My "little ones" are 17, 15, and 13. Guess who wants to drive my NSX?

In any case congratulations on beginning an incredible, fascinating, rewarding journey in life.

Congrats on the little one. I hope you are all ok. On 6th of january my little girl is turning one. SO I know how you feel. Its the best feeling you must admit. Good luck. Get some sleep.:biggrin:

Andy,

Congratulations, that is the best pressent one can ask for. My Birthday is also on Christmas, and look how I turned out.:biggrin:

Let me know when the baby is home and it is a good time to come over.

Congrats. I have one coming in a couple of months. You are going to save a ton combining the Christmas and B-day gifts. My wife's B-day is right around Christmas and she gets the combo gifts a lot. Man it pisses her off. :biggrin:

Are you getting any sleep? How has it changed your life or day to day life? I would like to know what I am looking at myself.

Thanks everyone for such kind words. We came home last night from hospital. It's good to be home but definitely miss all the supports from nurses and staff at the hospital. It was a great experience. All the doctors, nurses and staffs were really kind and caring.

Last four days, I've waking every 2 hrs to help feed the baby, change diapers and etc. I'm walking around like zombie.

But I would not trade for anything else. When I see that little one's face, everything is ok.

For those of you guys are expecting soon, enjoy every moment of it because it will be all worth it.:biggrin:

Time for my nap.

Again thanks for all the support and happy holidays.

Andy

congrats... and lets see some baby pictures soon :tongue:

have a great new years!

congrats!

must be a handful!

you 2 are so smart... lol combining christmas and bday = 1 present a year :tongue:

+1! lol My bday is about 30 days away from Christmas and ppl still try to do that to me!

Congrats on the new addition!

Back