• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Dali Challenge

The Dali Challenge

Mark got me good, I have been literally begging this guy for my part for almost a year.
He will not reply to me very kind emails.
Yet when I sent an email about buying a new set of springs form him, he responded right away. (Different email of coarse )I sent him my money in on JUNE 27 2006!!!!!
So here is the challenge for all of you warm and fuzzy Mark lovers:
Any one that can get him to return my email I will pay pal you 10 bucks
If you can get him to give me a phone call I will pay $20
If you can get Mark to give me my part, a replacement part or my money back I will give you $30

My email is [email protected]

No BS… . So lets put all of these so-called great relationships to the test.
There might be a new business here when I want a part I will call “said great relationship” and they order it from Mark (taking the Mark risk) once they get the part I will get it from them with a 5% “mark” up.
There you go 5% for doing nothing

I feel for your predicament. I had read some much good and bad about Mark that I wasn't sure they were talking about the same guy. I wanted to bling my engine and found that Dali had the most complete and attractive accessories. I was talking to a couple fellow NSX'ers at a local gathering and one of them told me how he never had a problem with Mark and had repeatedly purchased things from him in the past. So, I asked him to buy them for me (over $1K worth of stuff) and he did, without markup! Now, I did have him and his wife over for dinner, so I did express my gratitude. And - there was a happy ending.:smile: Everything shipped as promised within days of the order. Go figure. I hope you find someone to help you out.

Gene owes you a commission. I got the MIA parts back from the CF guys yesterday - go collect.

Well, if we can get the web approver to approve my post, you would have your answer and I would have my commission.

Guess like eveything else, it takes forever to get things done, if at all.

My email is [email protected]

No BS… . So lets put all of these so-called great relationships to the test.
There might be a new business here when I want a part I will call “said great relationship” and they order it from Mark (taking the Mark risk) once they get the part I will get it from them with a 5% “mark” up.
There you go 5% for doing nothing[/QUOTE]

OMG some one out there has done it !!! MJ has responded and says he is sending my parts.... GT5 here on prime has some how done the deal.... I am so happy to give this bounty away, you all just have no Idea..

Thank you Jim, where ever you are. Your money will be sent tonight, because I am a man that lives up to his word and commitments.

I see you are having the same problem I had with him, the funny thing is I have spent thousands with this guy, but for some reason he will not send me $170 rotors

Don't worry about the money, it wasn't about the money brother, it was about doing the right thing and helping a fellow NSX-er out.

OMG some one out there has done it !!! MJ has responded and says he is sending my parts.... GT5 here on prime has some how done the deal.... I am so happy to give this bounty away, you all just have no Idea..

Thank you Jim, where ever you are. Your money will be sent tonight, because I am a man that lives up to his word and commitments.

Back