The clock is ticking......

Just wanted to say Hello to everyone here on Prime. At the moment I do not have an NSX, but it has been on my mind for about a year now non-stop. I have a few different cars to keep me occupied but none of them can erase my obsession with owning an NSX. I live in a city of aprox. 70k people including the suburbs and I have never seen an NSX here. Congrats to all of you on your NSX ownerships and I hope to join you soon. Tic Tock, Tic Tock, Tic Tock........

That's some collection of cars you have there Greg. I ended up seelling two of mine, 69 chevelle and 01 camaro to get my NSX.

Welcome to Prime and good luck in your search.

Sell some of those other cars and get with the program! What are you waiting on? :smile:

I see no reason why you shouldn't add an NSX to the stable. You have a nice ecclectic collection of cars Greg. Can I place a wager that one of your Fiero's has a headlight stuck in the up position? :biggrin:

Hal_396 said:
That's some collection of cars you have there Greg. I ended up seelling two of mine, 69 chevelle and 01 camaro to get my NSX.

Thnx for the welcome. I've been crunching numbers all morning (OK, I'm lying. I've been crunching ever since I called these people)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005...oryZ5337QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
and I am so close to convincing myself that I turn my attention to what would I say to convince my wife, and thats where it all crumbles! I have decided though as of about 15 mins. ago to sell the Navi.! I bought it brand new bone stock and over the years have put about 40k in mods and thought I would never sell, but I never drive it anymore. I would need 2 Navi's to sell to be able to justify the 05 NSX so I guess I'll come back down to reality and shop a 98 down.
OH & BTW: I have quite a few more toys but the SIG. limitations on this forum are STRICK! LOL

Am I allowed to post pics here of some of the cars in my SIG.? Here's 1 to test the waters, I'll remove it if I need to.

Attachments

• gmc hauler1710 creed928 160 (Small).jpg
    gmc hauler1710 creed928 160 (Small).jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 101
Greg,

A very interesting mix of vehicles you have accumulated....from large luxury SUV to early American mid-engine, with some thoroughly German sports cars thrown in.

As a fairly new owner (April 06) let me say that the excitement continues to build after you become an owner of one of these cars.....and the appreciation for what Honda has created still continues to amaze me.

Good luck in your search. You will not be disappointed.

Hal_396 said:

Well as of today I'm that much closer to an NSX. I have followed in your footsteps and sold my 69 Camaro that I've had for 6 years. My wife told me not to sell(What a damn fine women, wouldn't you all agree?), but I had money on the table and have I mentioned latley how bad I want an NSX?

Attachments

• gmc hauler1710 creed928 163 (Small).jpg
    gmc hauler1710 creed928 163 (Small).jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 56
  • gmc hauler1710 creed928 164 (Small).jpg
    gmc hauler1710 creed928 164 (Small).jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 51
  • gmc hauler1710 creed928 165 (Small).jpg
    gmc hauler1710 creed928 165 (Small).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 64
  • gmc hauler1710 creed928 214 (Small).jpg
    gmc hauler1710 creed928 214 (Small).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 63
I don't think you will regret selling the Camaro. The market for muscle cars seems to be pretty hot right now. Now all you have to do is find the right NSX.:biggrin:

Nice looking camero.. I gurantee you wont regret selling it and you'll be very please on getting a NSX!!! I hope you find the right one you want pretty soon so you can start enjoying it!!

Back