The best NSX deal going!!!

That is a smokin deal if you don't mind the higher miles.

anyone got the full history on this car??? I think the windy city people got it from a auto auction for about the same price... and didnt it have a history of an accident?

Am I the only one seeing a F-40 in that picture??:confused:

This thread was positioned as a joke, but I found the problem. My cookies had the original ad that had a Ferrari F40 in the pic. It has since been changed.

Discuss as you wish on the current ad.

I will submit my offer tomorrow morning for $40K (because I'll need another $6K to repaint the car). High mileage doesn't concern me one bit especially I'm not in it for resale.

I will submit my offer tomorrow morning for $40K (because I'll need another $6K to repaint the car). High mileage doesn't concern me one bit especially I'm not in it for resale.

it actually looks like a decent car. saw it on ebay a few times.

Just make sure you do some research on Windy City...........

Its going to be due soon for timing belt and chances are a clutch thats another 6k on the price.

Is there a reason you feel the car needs to be painted?

Does this have an accident history??

Yep..it's sold. Anyways, reason for repaint would only be my own preference in color. Clutch and TB is not a big deal (not taking it to the dealer for $6K crazy???).

Last edited:
Back