• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Avengers

I just saw the movie the Avengers and it was action packed and very well done My question near the end they show a quick shot of what appears to be the new convertible NSX? if not what was it. This may have already been posted

Thanks Moses, my wife and I really enjoyed the movie we didn't read any of the reviews so I was really surprised when I saw the new NSX. We were to busy saying AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

If you didn't stay to xwach through the credits you missed two interesting scenes. At the very end of the credits the scene showed the Avengers doing something after winning the fight that was hysterical.

Last edited:
I just saw the movie the Avengers and it was action packed and very well done My question near the end they show a quick shot of what appears to be the new convertible NSX? if not what was it. This may have already been posted

LOL... Welcome to 2012. :biggrin:

Don't know how long you were in that medically induced coma but as an FYI bill Buckner blew an easy ground ball hit by mookie Wilson and the Mets won the '86 World Series!

Don't know how long you were in that medically induced coma but as an FYI bill Buckner blew an easy ground ball hit by mookie Wilson and the Mets won the '86 World Series!

What!?!?! That's some kind of ... ummm... what do you call it.. ummm... miracle?

Back