The ASCC - Acura's Newsletter

Great thanks! I think I'm the only ASCC lover here so it's much appreciated:biggrin:

:) look at your avatar, then look at that piece of crap ASCC :) for me 15 year old NSX looks better and right. ASCC is so wrong :(

:) look at your avatar, then look at that piece of crap ASCC :) for me 15 year old NSX looks better and right. ASCC is so wrong :(

Oh wow I didn't think to do that...man what a difference. I never thought to look at my NSX then the ASCC and compare them:rolleyes:

NSX and ASC are different cars. The ASCC is currently just the concept. I went to the autoshow twice and was excited to see it more the second time than the first. When they make it I'll buy it:biggrin:

You know, if that V10 revs to 10,000 rpm, I'll buy one just to hear the engine. Beauty comes from the inside. Oh wait, maybe this is my way of saying the ASCC has a nice personality.

No joke though, if it revs, if it hauls the mail, if the interior is striking, I just may own one in a few years.

It really depends upon where people are in their lives IMO. If you're not looking for an HSC but more of an M6, the ASCC will probably be a reasonable choice.

Crossing fingers for back seats! :D

It really depends upon where people are in their lives IMO. If you're not looking for an HSC but more of an M6, the ASCC will probably be a reasonable choice.

Crossing fingers for back seats! :D

Yeah a small back seat would be nice:smile:

Back