That's one ugly Nsx.

Man this thing is ugly, but the plate and the sticker really make it look cool. :cool: :D

PA230237Small.jpg

Juice man!!! That's your car?!!!

Wow, I remember we peoples at Nsxpo '04 were talking about your car and how wild it was. You even said how everyone always derides the convertible thing. Hey, if they knew how much money and time you out into your car man, they would not talk bad.

I still stand in calling it Frankenstein Nsx. You know how Frankenstein kept saying I should not be, I am not meant to be. Your Nsx is like I should not be a convertible, I should not be multi-colored, I should not have all these mods. But hey, Frankenstein was a beast and could um...out-arm wrestle anyone on prime. Yeah, he could do that.

Convertible... alright.

Chameleon color... *sigh*, alright.

"N.O.S. Injected" sticker... give me a break.

K.O. said:
Juice man!!! That's your car?!!!

Wow, I remember we peoples at Nsxpo '04 were talking about your car and how wild it was. You even said how everyone always derides the convertible thing. Hey, if they knew how much money and time you out into your car man, they would not talk bad.

I still stand in calling it Frankenstein Nsx. You know how Frankenstein kept saying I should not be, I am not meant to be. Your Nsx is like I should not be a convertible, I should not be multi-colored, I should not have all these mods. But hey, Frankenstein was a beast and could um...out-arm wrestle anyone on prime. Yeah, he could do that.

Noooo!!! I'm just kidding man! THAT'S NOT MY CAR! LOL! My car is black, I swear to god that is not my car.

Brian, where did you find this picture? I'm suprised they didn't paint the wheels in Chromaqueer too!

Juice said:
Brian, where did you find this picture? I'm suprised they didn't paint the wheels in Chromaqueer too!

Someone e mailed it to me, they took that pic in AZ on there way home from work. The rims are painted the same color as the car, I think MB has worked on this car a few times.

Actually it doesn’t look that bad, I like the………………………….ummmmmmm…….. tail lights :D

Juice,

Man I am glad that is not your car because I did not think you would have that bad of taste. Plus, isn't your car stripped to the bone undegoing its mad transformation. Muhahahmuhahaha. It's alive!!!!!!

K.O. said:
Juice,

Man I am glad that is not your car because I did not think you would have that bad of taste. Plus, isn't your car stripped to the bone undegoing its mad transformation. Muhahahmuhahaha. It's alive!!!!!!

Yeah...when is that going to be done?? The last time I saw it was at The Tire Rack for the Midwest event and then after that it looked like a theft recovery. :eek: :eek:

Apparently none of you guys ever watch the educational TV chanel - that car was featured on Pimp my Ride. Does that solve the problem now?
I just don't know what they took the 22" Sprewell spinners off?????

I thought about sending one of my NSX's to that show to see what they would do, then I decided it would cost me too much to fix whatever they did. :biggrin:

Must have been dosed up on acid to do that pretty much to any car....nonetheless an NSX...

KR inspire said:
Must have been dosed up on acid to do that pretty much to any car....nonetheless an NSX...

I was thinking when I saw it the first time...'Why would you do that to such a magnificent car,' when I realized that to some people that is a 'cool' look. Oh well...

Back