Thats a funny place for a Cell Phone

okay, I found this while buzzing around the net. Had to share it here, its an off-topic forum so figure everyone can get a good laugh at this...

" TAIWAN - A Taiwanese woman learned the hard way of how not to reach out to touch someone. Doctors at the Taipei Medical University hospital had to surgically remove a Nokia cell phone from the 20-year-old's rectum after it became stuck there during a bizarre sex game with her boyfriend. Hospital staffers speculated that the phone was used as a stimulatory device because of its vibrating feature."

this is just wrong on sooooo many levels...

LOL! I've read that in the papers somewhere a few months back, never thought another NSX'er would share the story. Really, really funny tidbit I must add.
biggrin.gif

This gives meaning to the old telephone company line: "Reach out and touch someone"
biggrin.gif

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

the topics here are really getting interesting ... im not used to seeing these type of threads on prime and hope this dosent become a trend.

Back