• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

thanks yellowhaze

just wanted to say thanks for coordinating a great event . . . a first time going to an nsx event. enjoyed the cars, the company, and breakfast was a blast. thanks again. :smile:

Good people. Good cars. Good food.

Kudos to Steve for organizing! :smile:

Fantastic event !!

I had a ball admiring all of the different NSX flavors.

Thanks Steve ..... job well done !

Thanks, Steve! What a turn-out!

Many thanks also to octechgeek for the T-shirt, and to Acura (by way of Steve) for the commemorative crystal for Acura's racing debut in 2007 (ALMS).

attachment.php

Attachments

• teeandcrystal.jpg
    teeandcrystal.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 204
I think the smile on my face says it all. I had as much fun planning this event as I did meeting many fellow Primers. Seeing that many NSXs in one place and all the happy owners on such a fantastic day was great. My only regret was not getting to meet as many of you as I did. However, there is always next time. Hope to see many of you again soon.

Steve

PS. Check out the photos I posted on another thread.

CCmeandmycar-twins.jpg

Hey Steve ...looks like everyone had a great time. ...hate myself for not waking up early enough...thanks again for setting up such an awesome event.
By the way that Honda shirt looks great on you:wink:

Hey Steve ...looks like everyone had a great time. ...hate myself for not waking up early enough...thanks again for setting up such an awesome event.
By the way that Honda shirt looks great on you:wink:

Hi Henry,

Thanks. So, you didn't make it? I was wondering why I did not see you there. Then again, I was having a ball running all over the place. Naturally, I had to check out all the other cars in the main show lot. There is always something to drool over besides some killer NSXs set up the way I'd like mine to be.

Steve

I had a good time.....Thanks, Steve. I also got to see my "dream car"---A Lambo Murci Versace edition !!!

Hey Steve, who's car are you shooting? I really like the Brooklands Green behind you! You look like taking a killer picture...

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 51
Hey Steve, who's car are you shooting? I really like the Brooklands Green behind you! You look like taking a killer picture...

Well, that's the corral area with me pointing my camera in the direction where my car was parked. So, that was probabley one shot with my car, DIGGER's 1997 yellow, and that awesome dark blue Noble parked next to me.

So how did the Noble end up in the corral? I was saving one spot for Mike Spencer, an executive from Acura who showed up and who was bringing some gifts in his MDX. Mike ended up parking in the Mazda lot. I was helping direct NSX traffic into the driveway when cars were lined up all the way to Alton Parkway. It was still dark. I saw this low slung car and thought it was an NSX with a modified body kit. I started to wave him into the exit driveway to bypass the line of cars. I soon realized my error, admired the car, and decided to shepherd him to the one open spot I was saving for Mike. The Noble garnered a lot of attention that day.

So how did the Noble end up in the corral? I was saving one spot for Mike Spencer, an executive from Acura who showed up and who was bringing some gifts in his MDX. Mike ended up parking in the Mazda lot. I was helping direct NSX traffic into the driveway when cars were lined up all the way to Alton Parkway. It was still dark. I saw this low slung car and thought it was an NSX with a modified body kit. I started to wave him into the exit driveway to bypass the line of cars. I soon realized my error, admired the car, and decided to shepherd him to the one open spot I was saving for Mike. The Noble garnered a lot of attention that day.

As is how the spirit of C&C should be. Wish it continues to be that way but it appears it may now be at risk given some new C&C rules.

Have you heard any interest for a future canyon cruise? I hear snippets here and there but that would be awesome for an early Spring activity.

Back