• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Thanks Vivid Racing

Ron at Vivid emailed me last week back about the Advan RZ wheels i asked about this past winter...said they had a set like i wanted. 18x8 et37 19x10 et35 gunmetal grey, etc....i was learey since i got royal fuxxed by another prime member on here on some Rojas but ROn was patient with all my questions and gave me honest answers and info. He told me "yes, you will have tuesday" (this was weds the previous week!) i was like 'Sweet..its gonna be 75 outside finally and we will have finished our first round of racing, i am actually home that weekend"

Well, low and behold, GREAT price, no extra fee's and YES GOT TODAY! ON TIME! Even got the EXACT WHEELS I WANTED!

Sounds easy, but trust me it aint! I am in the almost same type of biz (but bikes www.edrperformance.com) and Vivid i have heard both good and bad, but Ron and Vivid really came thru for me! I highly recommend them and will buy again. Im VERY loyal to companies that FOLLOW THRU/UP and take care of ya!

Thanks Vivid and Ron. Ill post pics in the Tire/WHeels section!

Back