• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Thanks to the good folks at SOS for some TLC for my NSX

I was way past due for some major and minor service, and I was procrastinating to get it all done (plus the financial crisis has lost me plenty of money).

But it's all done finally. Thanks to the good folks (especially Jeff!!) at Science of Speed for bringing my NSX up to date with all the scheduled services and a few other things that desperately needed to be done!

Here are some of the things SOS did for my car:
-90k svc (new timing belt / water pump), all filters / fluids changed, adjust valves
-all engine seals / worn belts replaced
-replace worn crankshaft pulley
-new tires, alignment
-Replace torn CV boots
-replace broken driver side door handle with aluminum handles for both doors
-replace / repair broken Bose amps
-install iPod / mp3 player module to the factory stereo so I can play music from my iPod and mp3 players

Now my NSX has been completely refreshed with all possible wearable items in the engine and drive train replaced / repaired, and it drives like new!!

Vroom vroom my NSX is ready to go again!!!!!!!!!! Thanks SOS!!!

Nice to have you back on the road ... finally!

I too just dropped my car off at SOS last week to have some work done. As usual, everything was performed as expected and Chris once again was able to save me money on some of the repairs I needed.

Great company, I have no problem dropping my car off there for any amount of time. I never have to worry about something going wrong.

Back