• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thanks to Dali Racing !

Big 2 thumbs up goes out to Mark Johnson aka Dali Racing. Fast responses, fast shipping with great pricing on my Type R front Swaybar, Uni Filter Cleaning Kit, GReddy Rear Strutbar, Dave's Short Shifter, and a box of various Acura OEM suspension parts. Excellent deal! Thanks MJ!

Just made my 2nd purchase from Dali last week. Received my shipment today. Just as agreed, I received my goods intact in perfect shape!

This time I ordered, OEM oil pan gasket, OEM oil filter w/ crush washer, Tein Height adjustment spanner wrenches and Tein Dampening adjustment tool. Again, best pricing on parts, shipping and total even with paying tax.

Thanks again MJ!

Additional info for previous order in this thread:

Contacting each other back and forth, we verified over and over EXACTLY what I wanted. This way there would be NO mistakes. We did this with each email just to be sure. Turns out, the place where Dali gets their oem parts from screwed up and gave him the wrong things. He caught the mistake well before it would even be shipped. So after we again contacted each other and verified that it was the wrong parts he had for me, and made sure of what I wanted, Dali fixed the problem at no expense to me. He then got my parts I needed then shipped it out. It took no more than an extra 2 days or so. So thanks for that!

Hey, I received my custom parts too! New V2 knife edge bars arrived as expected! I can't wait to see V3 SwayZillas! What a swell awesome track guy. Yay Mark, go Dali, Dali, Dali. :biggrin:

I've personally had very positive dealings with Mark thus far. I think I'm on my 3rd or 4th order.

On order #???? who knows at this point lol. But overall excellent once again. let me know the stuff I wanted was in stock, I placed my order, and I received my order in a timely manner, well packed.

This time it was Dali Street/Race swaybar set and oil pan baffle.

Made another successful purchase through dali racing! We made sure everything was instock, ready to rock and he even sent out the box before I got a chance to submit payment. I guess part of the benefit of being a repeat loyal customer :biggrin:

Anyhow, my dali street/race swaybars came in perfectly and complete, they're bolted into my car this very second. Also came in was the oil pan baffle. Nothing special, stainless flat piece of metal with holes that needs to be welded into my pan. I still got what I ordered :biggrin:

Back