• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Thanks to BrianK

My A/C unit went bad last Wednesday and the bad part was we're having the Coastal Drive tomorrow which is Sunday. I didn't really have much time to go to the dealer or the shop to have it repaired.

So I went to do my research here at Prime and found out that Briank does repairs the climate control unit (CCU) for our NSX. So I pm'd him Thursday and by Friday afternoon I took delivery of a working CCU unit which he has in stock. :biggrin: By Saturday my A/C was blowing ice cold. It took me an hour to swap the CCU unit. I was planning of not attending the Canyon drive if I didnt have my a/c working in time :redface: so again ...THANKS BRIANK!!!! I really appreciate the help!:biggrin:

Another very satisifed customer of Brian's here :smile:

Brian shipped out my climate control board immediately after receiving payment, 2 days later it is installed and I am now one happy AC having NSX driver!!

Thanks again Brian for a quality product at a great price.

Jonny

Back