• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thanks SOS

After Type-R chassis bars last winter I purchased Carbotech pads from SOS last week. Very fast service and shipping to Switzerland (only 4 days by US Postal). Thanks !

I would like to post praise to SOS for taking care of me and my big order. Chris, Jeff and Brian are top notch. Calling me frequently to give me updates and offering other options if I don't want to wait. I know that alot of the stuff is third party order and were at the mercy of the supplier.

I'd also like to join this line of praise for SOS. I ordered from them earlier this month (6th Sept) and I had already received a call from my post office that the items are here in Brunei on 18th September 2007. I haven't got a chance to go to the PO yet and will do it tomorrow.

But the point is: What a great service!!!! Furthermore, Bryan answered to all my enquiries (via email). Congratulations SOS... Keep it up. This is my second order from you and I will certainly do business with you again in the future.

I too received great service from SOS. I ordered a red car cover, floor and trunk mats and a couple of other little things. The guy I spoke with sorry I don't know his name was great. Very customer service oriented for sure.

I will not hesitate to look to SOS again for future needs.

Thanks SOS !!!

Ian

Back