• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Thanks sos

Recently, I received a call from my transport company……your call is ready for pick-up. Long weekend or not in here in Canada, I drove for two hours and retrieved the car. At this stage, I would be remiss not thanking the team at SOS for their friendship and high level of professionalism.
You see…in the winter of 2009, I sent my 94 NSX to Phoenix for a complete retrofit---bumper to bumper. It came home kicking 420whp. More importantly, my specs dictated that we had to maintain the vehicles overall balance, a goal we readily achieved.
Well during Expo in Toronto, Chris and I spoke of additional modifications and somehow my car made its way back to Phoenix.
We added an intercooler. Yes…it added 30 more whp, although engine longevity was the objective. As an added bonus, and while the car was already emission complaint, the intercooler improved upon this very requirement.
We added other toys as well, one of which was an enhancement to the sound system. Without destroying sound imaging, rear fill speakers were added to the SOS audio system, along with a Kenwood DNX 9140 Navigation system. The fit and results are outstanding. A number of other tweaks were completed as well.
So to simply thank Chris, Jeff, Brian and all members of the team would be a grave injustice. At the end of the day, SOS achieved a feat that would make mother Honda proud. Without reservation, this is the way I firmly believe the NSX should have been created and designed from the get-go.
My business and plants design and engineer parts for the OEM community and it is with this that I must give credit where credit is due. Keep up the outstanding work Chris…you make our rare and extraordinary NSX community proud!!!!

Jim (aka Plastics)

Back