• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Thanks Hugo

I want to thank Hugo for including the Bay Area as part of his trip to the US. Hugo agreed to stop by after NSXPO 2011 to help some Bay Area NSX owners install his upgrade kit.

Also, thanks to Matt for opening his shop (The Shop San Bruno) to us.

Hugo, my NSX thanks you for developing your window upgrade kit.

Mike

+1 on Hugo. He looked like a brain surgeon without the skill and ease. A must have upgrade. Thanks again.

+1. I'm so glad Hugo stopped by to upgrade my windows so now I can drive with the comfort of knowing my windows will work without issue for many years. Hugo, you did work with precision and in my books did a superb job. Thanks again Hugo mate.....

Hugo was magnificent. A very affable gentleman with obvious mechanical skill. A very well-conceived upgrade solution for a very annoying problem. Many, many thanks for coming to NorCal.

Thank you again Hugo!! Driving the car is so much more enjoyable with the windows down. I'm still surprised that this fixed the problem 100%. The windows were so bad before that it was a nervous struggle to get the windows up even when I was tugging up on the window to help the motor

Hugo did an amazing job with the development of his product! The install day was fun and relaxing and with Hugo's guidance, we were all able to learn about how the regulators work and whatnot. Overall I am very happy that Hugo was able to come out to the Bay Area to help us out. Thanks Hugo!

Thank you all for the warm and friendly welcome across the US once again, your positive feedback and satisfaction with the upgrade is my real reward
A very special thanks to Carmine from Montreal, Tiago from Phily, Ben from Maryland, Mike from SF, Albert, Regan and Gram from LA
See you all next year :wink:

Back