THANK YOU River Run Assoc.

What a great way to spend a weekend!!! Fantastic route, great food and venue, fabulous people (except for maybe the Guy third in line - LOL) and a SPECIAL thanks to Chuck, Fernande and all those who put in a huge effort to make this happen, it's not easy and there is a ton of work done behind the scenes. I still have a big grin on my face as being able to go more then double the speed limit at all times, sometimes more and not get critisized and have EVERYONE LOVING IT..........WOW, this is exactly why we have these cars. I can't wait to make the drive again next year and perhaps have my exemption granted again :biggrin:..........See you on the 24th

What a great way to spend a weekend!!! Fantastic route, great food and venue, fabulous people (except for maybe the Guy third in line - LOL) and a SPECIAL thanks to Chuck, Fernande and all those who put in a huge effort to make this happen, it's not easy and there is a ton of work done behind the scenes. I still have a big grin on my face as being able to go more then double the speed limit at all times, sometimes more and not get critisized and have EVERYONE LOVING IT..........WOW, this is exactly why we have these cars. I can't wait to make the drive again next year and perhaps have my exemption granted again :biggrin:..........See you on the 24th
One time exemption! Glad you had a good time, good to see you. Thank you for making the journey

Back