• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Thank You Ravi- Umbrella VRH

I am now the proud owner of a full Front and Rear Umbrella VRH kit. You guys- there's no substitute on the market that compares to this product. It does everything I set out to accomplish with it. I can now traverse nasty speed bump-ridden parking lots, terribly maintained roads and sudden road hazards. The kit has given me peace of mind while driving and kept my carbon fiber lip in tact while still able to maintained a "slammed" look. Functional and practical.

I worked with Ravi himself throughout the whole process including installation and he even called me to follow up after it was installed. He said it himself, most people wonder how they possibly went without it and I can't tell you the number of times I've thought "I would have scraped" or "I would have rubbed" and now don't.

While not a completely effortless process, here's what helped me:

-Be A LITTLE flexible. Yes it's a relatively expensive product but it's really not compared to other exotics. He makes kits for all kinds of vehicles for people all over the world but always maintained communication with me and has an absolute appreciation for the NSX.

-Get your installer in touch with him BEFORE you start the install process. The same can be said if you're installing it yourself (VERY doable btw). He'll tell you himself, there's only one way this kit is gonna work the way it's designed so listen to him: he designed, created and evolved this VRH kit to be the best so there's really no other authority- don't just assume you can 'make it work'.

The workmanship on the VRH parts is very high quality and takes great pride in producing this product.

Thank you Ravi for personally spending the time with me, the customer, and for being highly accessible throughout the process.

I highly recommend the Umbrella VRH Kit.

Back