• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thank You Larry B

Larry is one of the nicest and most knowlegable NSX mechanics i have encountered. His service was top notch and not to mention meticulously performed. I had a set of Cantrell headers, Random cats, CV joint service, oil pan gasket and complete brake job done just the other week. Car was done within days. The headers, even though im still running silencers, really toned down the JGTC center exit exhaust. Car sounds real nice. Ill see if i can get a sound clip on here. I was considering on selling the Taitec exhaust and moving onto a more quieter system but since the mods i kind of like the sound. (BTW thanks to those whom i spoke to and recomended the cats). There is not much of a difference when taking the silencers off except for sound. Powerwise feels the same. If you are reading this Larry thanks for everything. If anyone is in need of service i would highly recommend contacting Larry. :smile:

Larry did a bunch of work on my nsx when I first purchased it, which included clutch replacement, trans replacement, as well as various other maintenance-related items and the work was done top notch!!
Larry is definitely someone more than trustworthy to work on ANY NSX!!!

Add me to the list of Larry B fans!! He did my timing belt and supercharger install and various other stuff and I couldnt be happier with his work.

He's definitely one of the best in NY:smile:

Back