Thank God Its Back Up!

Defintely missed...

The nation's GNP probably blipped up over the weekend as a result of us not hacking away on prime! Anyone else actually get some stuff done??

Ah, Thank You Lud and the Gods of vB! I kept trying and trying to bring this site onto my screen again, until I eventually fell into a world of denial. What a sad, lonely, and surprisingly productive three days that was... :D

Yeah...I go through extreme withdrawl when I can't access Prime.

Of course, I spent several minutes thinking that it was my Internet access that was causing the problem before thinking to try another website. :p

Well I missed every event I was planning on attending! :(
But other than that, the whole house has been cleaned within an inch of its life!
(I'm sure the hubby wishes prime would crash more often)
& I finished the PS2 game I was on, time to send it back to gamefly!
Now its time for home made brownies and 'Prime-Time' !!!:D

I just sorta stared at the screen, and wondered "Um, now what?" I felt like an infant. I needed someone to show me something else to do on a computer. I just looked at the screen, then at my wife, then back at the screen, then back at my wife, and then I just started to wimper...

:(

tbNSX said:
Defintely missed...

The nation's GNP probably blipped up over the weekend as a result of us not hacking away on prime! Anyone else actually get some stuff done??

Actually, having just joined the working force for nearly two months now, I feel very embarrassed to say that I actually started to do work when NSX prime was down. Man I have to develop my restraining skills if I ever hope to become a good employee around here.

NSX~Kleine said:
THAT must have taken FOREVER! :D
(you must like the 'network detect settings' page)

LOL...
I was ready to write the script for the fourth movie enstallment : <B>The Matrix : 404 Error</B> or <B>The Matrix : Timeout</B>.

Fortunately Prime's back up, so the sky is blue & the grass is green again... i ALMOST went over to the Ferrari forums! :eek: :confused: :eek: Shame, I know... i was that desperate. :D

The downtime has got me worried... i <I>think</i> i'm addicted to the NSX & NSX Prime... :confused:

I'm sure you’re not the only one who had ridiculous and highly absurd ideas like that! :D
I would have to say: (IMHO)
If you checked (oh I don know), less than 12 times a day - your a fan!
If you checked more than that:
You’re a DEDICATED fan!
(I only count it as one even if you continue to hit the refresh button for 5 or 10 minutes each time - just to be on the safe side)

OH NO HERE WE GO AGAIN
Hours before Prime crashed last time I would get this:
"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 46080 bytes) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 1720"

It started again at 6:19 AM on 3-2
I think I'm gonna cry :(

dont crash
dont crash
dont crash
911!
police!
civic authorities!!!!
someone...
anyone...
Help!!!!

I got very very nervous last night: i couldn't get in again with the following error:

<FONT SIZE=2 FACE=Tahoma>
Warning: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

</FONT>

As recently as 5 minutes ago, it was being flaky -- finally came up though, who knows what was hanging it up. I had the SQL errors earlier this morning when I tried to access from work. I was just glad to see the main page come up!

Back