• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Thanhnsx came to the rescue

Thx to my local crack dealer - DaliRacing and Spooler's thread on replacing the windshield strip, I thought I was able to knock this out in no time but ran into a few unknowns and decided its better to ask for help than cry later.

Thanh posted on Spooler's thread that he had just done this a few months ago and he was visiting San Diego from Sacramento on Memorial Wkend. I asked him for help and advise but he did a lot more than that. He CAME OVER to my place and helped me big time to R&R the windshield strip. It was PITA and tricky to do. With his guidance, we were able to do it under an hour.

It doesn't cease to amaze me how Prime members often going out of their way to help each other. I am happy to meet a new friend like Thanh and I hope to return a favor soon.

Back