• Z

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Norm

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Ojas

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
And the nominees are...

Most blinging NSXer: Gil & Jonnalyn the Yellow NSX with Polished 18/19's. Gotta give it up, Gil, I think she drives better than you! She was tearing it up!

Hungover NSXer: *cough* purple margarita *cough* Paul, you will always be the Purple Margarita Man!!!!

Widebodied NSXer: Ty, you're massively wide NSX gets this by far. Glad to finally see it in person!

Most Organized NSXer: Luis, mi amigo, hombre, vato, como estas!!! And that's the extent of my Spanish. Amazing job!

Loudest NSXer: The NSX that was heard across the great state of TeXas. Nick, never will I ride behind you again. Ask Jose, I had a headache from your car!!

Lowest NSXer: Yours truly. What an amazing guy too, I must say.

Cleanest NSXer: Norm, with the 101 coats of wax. I've never seen a spec of dirty on that car.

Rarest NSXer: Goes to Ojas, the first and only Zanardi I've ever seen. What an amazing looking interior!

Last edited:
Re: ***TeXas NSXer of the Year***

Luis is the man!!!!

Thank you so much for putting this on. This was my first and definitely not my last NSX Craze event. I have been distracted all day thinking about how much fun the weekend was.

I really met some great people and laughed my ass of with all the mini adventures and at the stops. Can't wait for the next one.

-Jose

Louis – Thanks so much for your efforts in putting this together. This was a drive I will never forget. It was also very nice of you to provide a chase vehicle. Further big thanks to Nick and his girlfriend for driving the chase hummer and giving up such a great weekend to hang out with a bunch of car nuts like us.

I had so much fun this weekend (aside from the purple margarita hangover) meeting all the new owners and visiting with friends I have made at past events. The nsx draws a very diverse crowd of owners which makes these meets so much fun!

A couple memories I walk away with:
1) Greg Z managing to *convince* the nice gentleman in the truck to pull over so we could all pass him.
2) After waiting an hour in line at the concession/snow cone stand only to be told the ice ran out, Luis’s response “not a problem because I want a snow cone, not an ice cone, you still have snow right?”
3) After Luis makes a gracious offer welcoming out of town guests a place to stay anytime they return, Jose’s comment “Does that apply to in town guests, my lease is up in 4 weeks?”

I look forward to the wildflower run!

Most blinging NSXer: Gil & Jonnalyn the Yellow NSX with Polished 18/19's. Gotta give it up, Gil, I think she drives better than you! She was tearing it up!

LOL I must say, yes she can drive. Gotta give this one up for the chatter box (Jonnalyn)LOL.

I am gonna get smacked for this one. LOL

gil

I got to give it up for Loius, for an EXTREME weekend. Everyone I met was great and and I can only hope that we can all see each other as much as possible to keep the friendships strong. What an amazing group of people.

Went from concern to laughter about Greg's truck convincing, I've never seen an NSX go offroading before!

Thanks to Luis for that opportunity and a great weekend!

Went from concern to laughter about Greg's truck convincing, I've never seen an NSX go offroading before!

I thought he had hit that truck! I almost stopped to see if he was ok, glad I did not now. My favorite part of that was Greg turned the other way hiding behind me telling the guy that the Corvette group was inside LOL

Back