Test Ride

Hey guys - someone suggested that I try posting here. I posted an intro thread in the New owners forum. I plan to buy an NSX by the Spring, but I've never even sat in one before. I was hoping a local prime member would be able to give me a quick ride. I'd be willing to drive to anywhere in the Chicagoland area. Also want the fiancée to be able to sit in one. Thanks for help...fingers crossed :)

Hey guys - someone suggested that I try posting here. I posted an intro thread in the New owners forum. I plan to buy an NSX by the Spring, but I've never even sat in one before. I was hoping a local prime member would be able to give me a quick ride. I'd be willing to drive to anywhere in the Chicagoland area. Also want the fiancée to be able to sit in one. Thanks for help...fingers crossed :)

I'm near you. PM me.

Welcome!

My car has a removable targa top with about 340 RWHP that I get from the Comptech supercharger. I'm in Park Ridge - very close to O'Hare.

Next month we will most likely have another meet at Portillo's in Elmhurst, come out and you will have a chance to see different cars in person.

Paul.

I'm near you. PM me.
Awesome will do!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome!

My car has a removable targa top with about 340 RWHP that I get from the Comptech supercharger. I'm in Park Ridge - very close to O'Hare.

Next month we will most likely have another meet at Portillo's in Elmhurst, come out and you will have a chance to see different cars in person.

Paul.
Hi Paul - thanks for the welcome! Your car sounds awesome. I'd love to go out the portillos in elmhurst to see different cars. Is it always on a Saturday? Working at a car dealership, i always have to work Saturdays all day...

We may do one on a Sunday for a change. PM me if you want to get together.

Back