• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Tecnomagnesio Wheels 17x7.5 and 17x9 w/ Toyo RA1 Tires

I've been hanging on to a set of Tecnomagnesio wheels in the size 17x7.5 fronts and 17x9 rears. These are super light weight and made in Italy. I had some Toyo RA1 tires 255/40/17 mounted on the rears and some brand new Toyo RA1 tires size 205/40/17 that I never mounted on the fronts. The production date for the rear tires are 24th week of 2007. The production date for the front tires are 18th week of 2001. Tires still feel very sticky so use at your own risk. I was planning on using these for track events but never got around to it because I ended up getting into Porsche 944 Spec Racing.

The wheels are all straight and true. The problem is the black paint is all cracked. I'm guessing the previous owner sprayed painted them. I didn't care because I was planning to have them cleaned up and powder coated white. Long story short, I'm not going to use these so selling them for $1,200 for everything picked up at my shop in San Leandro, CA.

Attachments

• tempImagewiHqoG.png
    tempImagewiHqoG.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 30
  • tempImagetsve7G.png
    tempImagetsve7G.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
  • tempImageXoiI3c.png
    tempImageXoiI3c.png
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • tempImageWtmEyg.png
    tempImageWtmEyg.png