TCS Blinking no power plz help

Hello everyone just purchased 1991 nsx. After purchasing on the way back home, TCS light was blinking whenever I put my foot on the gas but it was fine until! the uphill came. tcs light was blinking then no power. Downshifted still no power. People behind me were honking and almost got myself into accident.
I read through the forum it seems like it might be due to my tires or wheels.
My tires are
255/zr35/18 rear
225/zr40/17 front
Could someone school me what is wrong or what I have to get in order to make tcs blinking go away?

It seems like your TCS has gone active and is trying to prevent what it sees as rear wheel spin. The front - rear tire circumference mismatch can cause problems for the TCS. You have about a 4% mismatch in revolutions per mile between front and back. This will vary slightly with the brand of the tire and the inflation pressures. The allowable mismatch changed over the production run so I don't know what the allowable mismatch is for the 1991 model year; but, it sounds like you are at or approaching the limit.

That said, you can turn the TCS off. Read your owners manual; but, this should be as simple as pushing the TCS button. Whether you want to do something about the tire diameter mismatch is a separate problem.

Back