• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tamoske

If you do NOT want...

prompt delivery
timely updates
reasonably accurate estimates
answers

then you MAY be satisfied by a transaction with Tamoske.

If you desire ANY of the above, you should probably read this thread and carefully reconsider your options...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90593

I am still hopeful that Tamoske will finish and deliver the parts, but I feel as though I have been misled. I am unable to adequately express the degree of my dissatisfaction with Tamoske as a vendor.

Over and over, polite and patient requests for honest updates have been "answered" with empty promises and no real information. Production problems and delays are unfortunate and sometimes unavoidable parts of processes like this. My issue with Tamoske is with the way he has handled the dissemination of the information regarding these delays. Although there may be legitimate reasons for the production delays, there is NO EXCUSE for not communicating openly and honestly with your customers. No matter what the nature or scope of the problems with production, there is NO EXCUSE for a vendor not keeping promises to update customers.

Also, i have requested a set of trim rings, cf gauge cluster, white-metric gauge faces....

I have not paid yet because i havent received anything from the first 824$ I sent for the door inserts and the center console.

I would really hope that you have the decency to keep those in reserve for me and not sell them out from under me.

do you have an estimate of when you will be completing the parts that you have collected the money for in your other group buys?????

will you respond with direct information to the direct questions regarding status and eta on those matters????

bja

Re: Sunvisor's in Black Alcantara?

DON'T TALK LIKE THIS I WROTE ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE IN OTHER THREADS. HONESTLY WE HAVE OTHER WORKERS WHO WORK WITH CF OTHER WITH DIALS AND EVERYTHING ELSE!! SO PLEASE DON'T TRASH HERE:frown:

Re: New Project Aluminium Rings

Cluster Rings Easy To Do So Thet Are Shipping In Every Day Like Parts In Alcantara Or Others. Im Keeping All Your Stuff And Not Playing 2 Sides Game Here Please Read My Itrader And You Willl See!!!
Please Write Gb Cf Console I Tryed To Explain There Everything!!

Thank You

i stand by what i wrote

i appreciate the fact that you finally offered an updated estimate of completion/shipping for the consoles and the door inserts

your previous posts promising PM's with shipping info "shortly" (which never came btw) over a month ago can hardly be considered honest - they were misleading at BEST

bja

Please don't walk by threads and don't do this. just pm and we will talk.
thank you

no

i will not PM you in order for you to attempt to placate me where others are not privy to the information

you used a PUBLIC forum in order to acquire your sales, you should use the same PUBLIC forum to disseminate information pertaining to those sales because others DESERVE to have that info

i wish that the participants in the first group buy had expressed their feelings in the "buyer/seller experiences"

dude - i have personal experience with you, no need NOW for me to reference your itrader info.

here are the FACTS...

you KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENTED your ability to deliver product in a reasonable timeframe OVER & OVER

i think that the honorable thing for you to do is to make good on the commitments that you already have prior to soliciting more business in this forum

if you disagree and continue to solicit other business while you have these issues outstanding, i will spare no effort in making sure that everyone is aware of how you have treat your customers so that they can make an informed decision as to whether or not it is worth the risk to do business with you

i stand at my position, which is not based on speculation, heresay, or any other form of second hand information

attention all: if you are interested in....

honest answers
reliable estimates

stay away!!!!

what are you talking ABOUT CF CONSOLES IS ONE WORK AND DIALS AND RINGS OTHER WITH DIFFERENT WORKERS. SO WHY ARE YOU DOING TO ME LIKE THIS??????????? IF YOU DOING TO ME LIKE THIS I COULD RETURN YOU YOUR $ AND NO MORE BAD MINDS :cool: IN MY THREADS BECAUSE IM WORKING HARDLY TO FINISH GB!!!!!!!!!!

Back