• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Tamoske LED tailights on ebay?

Re: Things that make you go HMMMMM...

Ya , and there is a little warning right after his user id , stating that he has changed his ID in the last 30 days ! TAMOSKE! at least this way if you don't get them you can get a refund!

Ya , and there is a little warning right after his user id , stating that he has changed his ID in the last 30 days ! TAMOSKE! at least this way if you don't get them you can get a refund!

He empties his gf's paypal account through an ATM each time a payment is received; the last time I sent him cash, I had to walk him through the verification of his pp account, so he could get it in cash prior to shipping me parts.

If he takes the money out of paypal, a dispute will do nothing for you.

Has anyone contacted ebay to at at least warn them? I would hate to see some noobs lose $500.

^ that's why I always switch to my CC in paypal on individuals I don't use. I was scammed out of an exhaust here by another member, luckily my CC company took care of me. Paypal couldn't do anythiing.
A member here?:confused:

Can someone buy them w/ Confederate money or find a nice Nigerian to buy them? :-D

I might with Monopoly money and Park Place... :tongue:

Hi

Tamoske has not got any reputation left at all on this site.

However I took a big chance on him some time ago. I sent $ to him for the parking led light mod. Then I was supposed to find some parking lights here on Prime and send him to mod.

But that did not happen. He offered me his parking lights as he is going 02 or something. I sent yet another bunch of $ to him.

I got the parking lights at the time he said they would be here. I have not tested them on the NSX as it is hibernating now.

He told me that he was trying to get back on track regarding the bad Prime history he has.

You just have to judge for yourself. I took a biig risk, but I got what I paid for. The mod on the parking lights looks good.

Regards

Hi

However I took a big chance on him some time ago. I sent $ to him for the parking led light mod. Then I was supposed to find some parking lights here on Prime and send him to mod...You just have to judge for yourself. I took a biig risk, but I got what I paid for. The mod on the parking lights looks good.

Regards

What you did is comparable to having unprotected sex with a prostitute. Maybe you'll get the Hi5 and maybe you won't. Is it worth the risk?

if anyone knows his old id.

report his old id to ebay and the new one will get banned.

He told me that he was trying to get back on track regarding the bad Prime history he has.

I'm a firm believer that someday he WILL send everyone their already paid product....

i know that all of us, somewhere in our life, everything seems to be aligned against us.... i think that is what happened to him with his workers innuendos.... let's see.... i have faith that in the end everything will be good to everyone....

Last edited:
I'm a firm believer that someday he WILL send everyone their already paid product....

Hi

Yes that is what I want to believe too. I was not very optimistic when I first sent the $ for the mod and then I sent him the $ for the lights. But I took the chance.

He delivered and I hope that he will in the end do so to others too. I do want to believe in people. Sometimes that has been foolish. But I thought I had to post what I did post so people can judge for themself in this case.

Tamoske has done things that I am not happy to see. And I do not have the complete story. Tamoske has not been good at handling the whole deal after the bubble bursted. As I said I do not have the complete story, but I hope that everyone at the end get what they paid for.

I am sorry that he ended up in this whole mess and brought fellow Primers down. I am not saying that he is not to blame, but I do believe that there is some truth here and there which resulted in the whole mess we have seen.

Regards

He should first contact everyone he owes then. He's only telling this to people who is about to do a deal with. It's a shame, he could have sold tens of thousands of dollars of product and now he is trying to sell a piece here or a piece there because of his double talking ways. He was taking money even after he knew he couldn't deliver product. In my opinion, he is 100% at fault here. He had a LOT of people who would have stuck with him through this but he lied and was trying to work back deals by double selling products through people in the USA and through phony company names. This community is too small for that.

He should first contact everyone he owes then. He's only telling this to people who is about to do a deal with. It's a shame, he could have sold tens of thousands of dollars of product and now he is trying to sell a piece here or a piece there because of his double talking ways. He was taking money even after he knew he couldn't deliver product. In my opinion, he is 100% at fault here. He had a LOT of people who would have stuck with him through this but he lied and was trying to work back deals by double selling products through people in the USA and through phony company names. This community is too small for that.

Hi

Thanks for telling me. I have said so, and say again, that I have not been updated on the whole deal with Tamoske.

As I said in my last post, or up here somewhere, I want to believe people. But that means that I am open to let people "play" me. I am "open" to the possibility that I have been "played" with regarding this Tamoske thing.

I have always been good on this forum and towards everyone I have done business with through the forums. I am open to the possibility that doing a good deal with me Tamoske wants "to use my good name" to draw some plus points his way.

I have tried to post what my feelings is about the whole ordeal. But as I said above I may have been "played".

On another note Autovation the pedals I bought from you will probably be mounted this winter as it is winter here until about april/may. My princess will surely look even better than oem. :smile:

Regards

Back