Taliban/Al Qaeda Solution

KGP

Legendary Member
redneck.jpg

My contribution to the effort.

Dear Friends:

This will be my last email to you.
With the price of crude on the way up, the bursting of the dot com bubble and the stresses of life, well.........things just aren't what they used to be.

I have been contacted by a group of freedom fighters and decided to join their guerrilla force, to fight selflessly for the Liberation of the oppressed population.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO STOP ME! THESE PEOPLE NEED ME!

My decision has been made!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I thought this was pretty cool.

Here's a picture of a corn field in Lawrenceburg, TN. The owner allegedly drew the picture out on his computer, then downloaded it to his GPS system, and then followed the GPS on his bushhog.
america.jpg

Re: My contribution to the effort.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO STOP ME! THESE PEOPLE NEED ME! My decision has been made!

Now that is my kind of covert action:eek: :eek: :D

Re: My contribution to the effort.

KellyJoe said:
Dear Friends:

This will be my last email to you.
With the price of crude on the way up, the bursting of the dot com bubble and the stresses of life, well.........things just aren't what they used to be.

I have been contacted by a group of freedom fighters and decided to join their guerrilla force, to fight selflessly for the Liberation of the oppressed population.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO STOP ME! THESE PEOPLE NEED ME!

My decision has been made!

hate to point this out, but ya missed a boob when you were blacking them out....

fourth chick over, next to the third chicks elbow.....

Yes, but...

NeoNSX said:
Calm down guys... they wear kevlar over their "uniforms" when they go into battle.

I have some kevlar here at home waiting to be molded. It can be very clingy!:D

Size does matter!

KODIAC said:
hate to point this out, but ya missed a boob when you were blacking them out....

It is not big enough to be of strategic importance, the enemy would not likely notice it compared to the other assets we need to protect:eek: :eek:

Re: Re: My contribution to the effort.

KODIAC said:

It was a rush job on a computer that wasn't mine and was trying to cover obvious nipplage protrusion which I think I accomplished.... :eek: I can get rid of it if it offends you. :D

Re: Re: Re: My contribution to the effort.

KellyJoe said:
It was a rush job on a computer that wasn't mine and was trying to cover obvious nipplage protrusion which I think I accomplished.... :eek: I can get rid of it if it offends you. :D

no need to do that. The dots are to big, shrink them.

Well, if you don't want to remove the dots. Could you change the color of the dots from black to something like a pinkish/fleshy shade so that the dots look a little more natural? This will be good for the souls too.
;)

Back