Taking the nsx from Houston to DC. Need tips

Hi guys, I'll be taking a random road trip next week in the nsx from Houston to DC. My planned stops so far are New orleans, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, and DC. What are there to do or places to visit in those cities? Also if there are other cities or towns that are on the way that I should visit, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I did a dfw to dc road trip, i stopped at birmingham and did barber, its a must see. then Nascar museum in Charlotte. Its' a pretty cool museum. and DC, did all the usual Smithsonian ones. The Air and space by Dulles is pretty cool, it has the sr-71 and the space shuttle. Remington museum is out that way too, if you like firearms. If you are a foodie, Founding Farmers is excellent. Its in downtown DC. On the way back we stopped at Louisville. Did Makers Mark distillery tour and Louisville Slugger museum. They have a Muhammad Ali museum and White castles. You can stop at Bowling Green and do a Vette tour too!

For DC, where to start? I wouldn't drive the nsx in DC as our roads will destroy your bitten end. Are u a history buff, food fanatic, sports enthusiast, shopper?

Hi guys, I'll be taking a random road trip next week in the nsx from Houston to DC. My planned stops so far are New orleans, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, and DC. What are there to do or places to visit in those cities? Also if there are other cities or towns that are on the way that I should visit, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

What is your ETA for Raleigh?

Ill be in Charlotte by Friday to visit a few friends. If they don't have anything planned, then I should be in Raleigh Saturday night. If not then Sunday I'll be there.

We have a few nice car meets in the DC area if you are here for the weekend.

Note that if you are traveling through Virginia they do not allow radar detectors and they can be pretty stupid about speeding, the I95 corridor in particular can be bad. Same story with Fairfax county.

Back