• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Taitec JGTC Parallel Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchase in 10/04 used for 2500 miles, this is the best sounding exhaust you can purchase for your NSX. I had the B&B (too deep), GT Lightweight (too quiet), and it doesn't come close to this. Aggressive note without excessive droning. If you are looking for a high quaility exhaust at a discount this is it!

It is set-up for a 2000+ NSX - $1400 new plus shipping

I have sold my car since May, My Price: $950 Shipped within the US.

Here are the pics, some rub marks on top of the pipe which is it from rubbing the heat shield, you can leave it as it is (you won't hear any noises) or rubber mallet a small area of your heat shield.

The adaptor pipes are not pictured, but it is also stainless steel so it looks the same.

E3.jpg

Last edited:
I know you said its set-up for a 2000+ nsx. I have a 1991 nsx and was wondering if you knew if it would work on mine without doing any heavy modifications to it. I really like this exhaust. thanks

Victor

Bump.
Thanks THonda :smile:

Last edited:
Have you sold this exhaust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back