Taitec JGTC exhaust

So I just installed my taitec JGTC exhaust and I love it. But does anyone know the exact decibel rating or has anyone ever been pulled over by cops for exceding the 95db limit. Any experience with cops or having fix it tickets with any brand of exhaust on NSX. Just worried but will probably keep the taitec.

Next day raced twin turbo gen 3 RX7 on street and won but blew a coolant hose, steam everywhere. This exhaust is evil it made me do it!!!!!!!!!

I think it's not loud enough!!!! But i think you have nothing to worry about, think how loud those Ferrari's are stock :)

My cousin lives in SF and has a damn loud exhaust on his E46 M3, never a problem.

I have the JGTC Parallel and comptech headers, I don't think the header adds too much decibel. But my neighgors all know when I come home or leave the house. Also, Cdub can testify, everytime I visit, he can hear me coming around his neigborhood 3+ block away.

I always thought it's on the loud side. But, can't stop revving it, just love that pitch and volume when it's near red line...., ;)

SilverOne said:
I have the JGTC Parallel and comptech headers, I don't think the header adds too much decibel. But my neighgors all know when I come home or leave the house. Also, Cdub can testify, everytime I visit, he can hear me coming around his neigborhood 3+ block away.

I always thought it's on the loud side. But, can't stop revving it, just love that pitch and volume when it's near red line...., ;)

Haha! I think the real reason is because you are running in Vtec mode all the time. But I think the exhaust has mellowed out since it was new.

I have heard the JGTC center exits and they sound different from the parallel exits.

i am also running the JGTC center exits. they are decent sounding. but i agree; that maybe its not loud enough. but i hear with the test pipes that you can get it louder... haha...

but i did recieve a violation for having a modified exhaust a few weeks ago just after the car came out of the shop... :(

I have a Taitec JGTC as well....when I pass cops I just try not to accelerate too much. Eventhough I am pretty sure I would be okay, it is best not to provoke them. ;)

Back