• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Taitec JGTC Carbon Fiber rear diffuser for sale: $900

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

Thank you NSX Prime!

------------------------------------------------------

I have a used Taitec JGTC center-exit rear diffuser for sale. Came with my 91 NSX when I purchased it, but I've never installed it. Previous owner had it mounted for a short time before switching to a different lower valence.

Asking $900 obo. Can ship to lower 48 for $100 additional. Location for local pickup: Yakima, WA

diffuser5.jpg

diffuser4.jpg

diffuser3.jpg

diffuser2.jpg

diffuser1.jpg

Info from SOS's web page:

The TAITEC aerodynamic rear underbody diffuser is constructed with the finest carbon-fiber or kevlar-fiber composite material that ensures its rigidity, reliability, and lightness. This is sophisticated down force technology without ungodly rear wings. This product has been track tested both in Japan and in the United States extensively. The TAITEC Underbody Diffuser will hopefully be a contributing factor to TAITEC's success in this year's Japanese racing program.

rear_diffuser_AoB_GT2.jpg

Here is a comment made by a professional Japanese racecar driver, T. Tsuchiya when he drove the TAITEC diffuser equipped NSX around the famous Tsukuba test track in Japan:

“The aerodynamic modification achieved a level of stability that is unbelievably satisfying!”

The TAITEC aerodynamic rear underbody diffuser is made to fit with the TAITEC Center-Exit Exhaust system. Due to the finely tuned aerodynamics of the Underbody Diffuser, only the Center-Out Exhaust system should be used for optimal and predictable results.​

This unit sells new at SOS for $1892: http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...ucts/NSX/TAITEC/JGTC_diffuser/default_sub.asp

Please pm or email for more details: [email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back