Taitec fn-09

Vex

Contributing Member
Has anyone heard anything about the TAITEC FN-09 exhaust? I have heard some people refer to it as the 6.0(supposed to be the GTone v5.1 replacement) Not sure how much validity there is to this statement.

AFAIK this is the GT-One Ver 5.1 remade with some minor improvements and marketed by a Prime member as the Bel Canto.

The sound is supposedly (since I have never heard it in person) very sweet sounding, and very hi-pitched like an F1 car (or as close to it as you can get). Performancewise it is marginal, but you are buying it for the sound. Craftsmanship is beautiful if you are into pretzel exhausts.

I haven't been able to find any info on it. Do you know if the performance gains are comparable to exhausts like the GTLW? I have also heard that the sound is very similar to the GTone v5.1.

WOW!

That is unfortunate. Thanks for the info. Just out of curiosity, what did you decide to do with that thing?

WOW!

That is unfortunate. Thanks for the info. Just out of curiosity, what did you decide to do with that thing?

Reading too much hype from Prime. Looking for more hp like others had hyped. It was beautifully made but did not contribute to my goal of more hp. It also did not sound like the sound clips I have seen on youtube in real person.

Back