T-Mobile Sidekick II

I purchased a new sidekick a few days ago and was wondering if there were other people out there with one. So far Im loving it! AIM, Yahoo, AOL email, Internet Browser, Camera, etc..... What do you like about it or dislike about it? Also, I just figured out how to do my own ringtones. Im gonna get back to cutting up my new ringtones.

Herman

I'm actually thinking about getting one myself. How is the internet usage? Have tried connecting to a website with it? Like Prime? How long does it take to come up?

Internet is not the Fastest but works for me, you do get to view the whole content of the pages. I just logged on to Prime and it took about 30 secs to load, i wasnt even done replying and it was already up.

I've been using the sc2 for about a month now. In general, its a fun device. Aim works great on it. There are some issues with yahoo messanger but I never really use it. As for web browsing, Its okay, it gets the job done but the speed is slower then 56k. You are able to visit most sites but the display will be challenging. Another great feature is that I am able to check my work email with their built in email client. There are a lot of other features, such as a great aol yellow page, mapquest, sports, online sports betting, traffic, etc. Since I travel a lot, its great! Main issue is size. Can't really bring this thing into a club espeically if you wear unisex jeans. I am looking into another phone just for those occasions. For more information about sc2, visit hiptop.com. Cheers.

I have one as well. I got it about 5 weeks ago when it first came out. I can't find anything I don't like about it. I guess the only thing is I wish the web browser supported javascript. Lots of info at the hiptop.com forum.

I also wish I could load more than 10 ringtones. If anyone needs help on how to load ringtones to their sidekick, send me a IM nsxrebel@aol , nsxrebel@yahoo , or nsxrebel@tmail

Back