Suspension mechanic and/or place to do a tire swap.. in Austin or San Antonio

Looking to have my tires replaced and front suspension swapped out. Any recommendations? San Antonio might be ok too as I have family in San Antonio and can drive there.

Thanks!
-Paul

Looking to have my tires replaced and front suspension swapped out. Any recommendations? San Antonio might be ok too as I have family in San Antonio and can drive there...
Check'out 5 Star Auto in north-central Austin, very fair pricing for mounting/balancing/swapping tires (won't gouge the wheels), experienced & well-priced alignments, likewise for other services (suspension, etc). The owner, Long, is an enthusiast & very sincere with all he does. Not to mention he's good, very good.

Check'out 5 Star Auto in north-central Austin, very fair pricing for mounting/balancing/swapping tires (won't gouge the wheels), experienced & well-priced alignments, likewise for other services (suspension, etc). The owner, Long, is an enthusiast & very sincere with all he does. Not to mention he's good, very good.

Got the springs swapped by Logan. Looks good. Zanardi + Billstein feel perfect. Great freeway onramp management, and not too harsh over the pot holes.. much better than the Dali springs and ultra harsh Tein's (for the front, don't mind the rears)

Last edited:
Gave Logan a call. Sounds like an outstanding guy and prices he quoted me are ridiculously reasonable...
Question: Think I can get 265/35/18's in with rolled fenders and aggressive camber, ..5" drop (Zanardi springs).. in the FRONT. I know it sounds crazy.. :eek:
I had that spec, but on my rear... lolz! :D (I think your wheel size/offset/concavity will more pivotal than the tire-size)

I'm gonna need coilovers on one of my other rides (age/mileage on the stock shocks up there), definitely gonna go w/ 5 Star Auto & Long for the install + alignment. Likewise w/ getting new tires swapped on another ride & such, as well.

I had that spec, but on my rear... lolz! :D (I think your wheel size/offset/concavity will more pivotal than the tire-size)

I'm gonna need coilovers on one of my other rides (age/mileage on the stock shocks up there), definitely gonna go w/ 5 Star Auto & Long for the install + alignment. Likewise w/ getting new tires swapped on another ride & such, as well.

Yeah.. I have 265 19's on the back lol.. it's going to be tight. I"ve already got the wheels around so I'm going to plug it in and see how it looks haha. The car should have massive grip if I can get it in.

Back