Supra Owner Just saying Hi.

Hey I'm a Supra owner. After seeing how nice the NSX is in person and their distinct sound. I gained mad respect for them. I might get one in the future.

I started a thread in the south florida section for any NSX guys to come out.

heres the link. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123041

I'll be making more meets in the future, Hope to see you guys around.

Last edited:
Thanks, Supra man.
I actually saw a Supra on the road, yesterday. Looked great.:smile:

There are many Supra/NSX owners and former Supra owners. I had one of the rare 94 Supra TT hardtop 6 spds. It was a blast to drive...literally. I only had it at BPU++ ..stock twins. I miss the power of that car but don't miss the handling. I had HKS coilovers w/ TRD sways f/r. Anyway, get a NSX you won't regret it.

Jeff

Thanks, Supra man.
I actually saw a Supra on the road, yesterday. Looked great.:smile:

LOL SO did I. Very clean black one that looked completely stock.

I still want one, but most are either too expensive or over 150K miles. Maybe one day Toyota will re-introduce it or the LF-A.

I still want one, but most are either too expensive or over 150K miles. Maybe one day Toyota will re-introduce it or the LF-A.

That is still so funny to me as I remember when they were languishing on lots because they were considered too expensive and Toyota had to slash the price by $10k.

I remember when the 1982 Supra hit the showrooms. I was in love. Popup's, fender flares, rear hatch wing. It was the shizznit of 1982.

Back