Support the NSXCA! - We need articles for NSX Driver magazine

Articles are needed for inclusion into the NSXCA club magazine "NSX Driver." We've asked, we've pleaded, now we're kinda begging. Topics can range from NSX social gatherings to tech support. Off topic articles are also welcome. However we are most interested in articles dealing with NSX and related content.

Marcus Soori, Chief Editor, is getting ready to publish the next issue. He is most interested in one or more articles from the Toronto NSXPO event. Surely there are a couple who went with a gift for putting pen to paper. We're waiting. Oh yea, there is also the potential for a cash reward. I included Marcus' email below. Please limit emails to under 5mb in size or send multiple emails as needed. Gracias amigos y amigas!

[email protected]

Homer%20Simpson%20faulenzt.gif

I would suggest an article on our monthly meet a south coat acura would be good.....also nsx's at cars and coffee......canyon runs that we have.....etc etc....

I would suggest an article on our monthly meet a south coat acura would be good.....also nsx's at cars and coffee......canyon runs that we have.....etc etc....

Thanks, Eddie. I just submitted a C&C article to Marcus. However, an article from another C&C would be just fine.

How about the FXMD NSX's undefeated 2009 Redline Time Attack season or about us going to Australia to represent the USA and NSX againgst the fastest most famous cars in the WORLD?

How about the FXMD NSX's undefeated 2009 Redline Time Attack season or about us going to Australia to represent the USA and NSX againgst the fastest most famous cars in the WORLD?

I've never done business with FX and I have not even met Billy, but as a long time NSX owner/pusher (since 1994) and an ex racer, I am amazed at what those people have done. I think they should be on the cover of NSX Driver!

Billy-

I think we all agree on that but they want your submissions on the event, unless you are going to pay for the writer/editor/photographer to come to Australia with you to cover the event. So someone is going to have to document/photo/video/interview and then submit it.

Good luck by the way and I hope you guys have extra transmissions this time so your not stuck with a US tranny or some undesireable one if that one blows.

Back