Superstreet Widebody NSX JH4NA21664T000010

The NSX that was in Super Street as the prize for the XMOD rc car racing championship is for sale.

I love the bodywork, hate the wheels and the color, and it's got no real "go fast" parts, but I still think it's kinda cool, especially since the stickers have been mostly removed.

Welcome to the dark side of customizing. I am not surprised they are having a hard time. One person's idea of a cool custom will not always fit anothers. They should part this out and return it to stock, then sell it. :smile:

That has got to be the most atrocious NSX i've ever seen...period.

To me, it just seems like a bunch of stuff that one might like to do to the car is already done as far as bodywork goes, and it's a recent model, so a good base to build upon. Sure would cost less than buying an '05 NSX and adding a widebody to just paint this one and replace the wing with what you might like. As far as the wing goes, if it works, then it's not attrocious. I mean, an F1 car has an attrocious wing, but it sure as hell wouldn't handle as well without one.

naaman said:
People seem to have forgotten about this car.

that's damn hideous. how could you do that to an nsx? thing belongs on beaterz.com

as for the wing..... i don't care how functional it is. i can do 150 in my car without it, and so can that guy. F1 car is a whole different story.

Back