SUPERPOWERS 2: A compilation [video] of the finest Japanese cars

JRK

Registered Member
I decided to make the second version of SUPERPOWERS after the attention it receieved in a few short weeks and because it was downloaded almost 3,000 times. All the comments that were said were positive and so I figured people liked my compilations.

This video took the longest time to make, however, it is the shortest video yet. It is 3:22 in length and I added a lot more pictures this time.

I also used a wider variety of cars for SUPERPOWERS 2. In SP1, I used the most well-known Japanese supercars. While in SP2, I used others such as the Altezza/IS300, MR2, 300ZX, and the RX7. Adding to this, some American cars made some appearances too (Viper, ZO6, 2003 Mustang Cobra).

I hope everyone enjoys this video as much, if not more, than the previous and original one.

Right click and save target as SUPERPOWERS2. http://bombinbrian.net/movies/SUPERPOWERS2.WMV

-JRK

NSXLNT! You are now hired to edit my videos of the canyons runs and autocrosses that we have. Great choice of music and effects. Can you do mine? Seriously, if you would entertain the idea, I would pay you for your services.
John Richards
805-987-7777

Awesome job! Is Part 3 started?
wink.gif

Sunny

Awesome! Do you have a link to SP1? I must have missed it!

Originally posted by JaguarXJ6:
Awesome job! Is Part 3 started?
wink.gif

Sunny

Superpowers 3 is not started yet. I am currently going to start a sequel the first video I made. It features supersport motorcycles!
smile.gif
SP3 will be next after that.

The links were disabled due to limited server bandwidth. They will return soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Can you give me your email (through posting or private messaging) so I can send you the video and ask you some questions? Thanks.

Electro, can you check your e-mail in about 15 minutes. I am sending you a message regarding this video being hosted. Thanks.

great vids! it seems like all of the street racing videos with the vettes and vipers etc was shot in Tx.. actually all of the hwy racing videos were shot here in Dallas and I pretty much know all of the racers.. The video the car coming up and passing a rx7 and viper is a turbo Lexus sc300 from Austin
smile.gif

Originally posted by Bobby C 01TA:
The video the car coming up and passing a rx7 and viper is a turbo Lexus sc300 from Austin
smile.gif

Yeah, these videos are truely awesome and I obivously could not have completed this video without those great clips!

That car is a SC300 with a 2JZGTE (supra turbo engine) with a twin turbo HKS GT2835 setup.
smile.gif

This is one of the greatest day for JRK films.
eek.gif
Superpowers 1 and 2 were just accepted to RacingFlix.com, one of the best sites that has all the best video clips.
smile.gif

Back