Supercharged NSX goes down?

most of the guys on supraforums are great guys, it's just the unfortunate few who let the tuning potential of their cars go to their heads.

man, that video of me racing that Stealth is great,but I really wish I had a video of me walking a Supra with upgraded everything running twenty pounds of boost. We went from a roll on the interstate from 30mph twice. All of his friends were there to see the "slow" NSX kill their godlike Supra. Now they wont even come to the track, said his turbos went out. OK

I'm a masochist!
biggrin.gif

Plus, there really are some cool guys over there who know their stuff and have some monstrous cars...

It takes a lot of patience, or general apathy, to hang around there though sometimes
wink.gif

I have to admit that lately, my old hangout the Corvette Forum has been feeling similar!

Originally posted by SNDSOUL:
I really wish I had a video of me walking a Supra with upgraded everything running twenty pounds of boost. We went from a roll on the interstate from 30mph twice. All of his friends were there to see the "slow" NSX kill their godlike Supra. Now they wont even come to the track, said his turbos went out. OK

You should post this 'kill' on the Supraforum and see the reactions you get. Undoubtedly, you will be met with all kinds of skepticism and naysayers that think you made up the 'kill.'

And when that happens, you call out the Supra guy you smoked to race you again. See if he still wimps out using the "turbo went out" excuse in a public forum full of Supra bigots...

Back