Supercharged NSX at the Drag Strip

I got some great GoPro camera shots with this one, and the sound from the external mic was fantastic!

Chris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AwM0zZ-lQKo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow that is great video work. Can you tell me how you got all that sound without wind noise?

Also what kind of SC and don't you think you should shift a bit earlier? :)

Fantastic work!

Which external mic did you use?

Blodi....... blodi blodi...... why you leaving on green man! Leave on the last yellow!

Great video as usual Chris! I'm glad you were able to make it out.
Fantastic work!
It's a bbsc and yeah I try to keep the RPMS up since the boost is totally RPMS dependent.

Blodi....... blodi blodi...... why you leaving on green man! Leave on the last yellow!
Yeah yeah yeah. Well this was my first time. Now I know a little better at how to do it. Next time I'll get those reaction times down. And not appear to be getting my a$$ handed to me every time even though I was running better ETs and traps than them.

Wow that is great video work. Can you tell me how you got all that sound without wind noise?

Fantastic work!

Thanks guys!

I was using an external mic, mounted right above the exhaust pipe to get the sound. It was an Audio-Technica PRO24 mic which sounds fantastic.

Chris

Back