Supercar Saturdays 2013

Hi everyone!

It's looks like this year's schedule is already posted on their website:

May 4th - The promenade Bolingbrook
June 1st - Bannockburn
July 6th - The promenade Bolingbrook
August 3rd - Bannockburn
September 7th - The promenade Bolingbrook

Supercar Saturday begins at 9:00 am and runs until around noon. If you will be displaying your car, please plan on rolling in between 8:00 and 8:45 AM.

For more information: http://www.supercarsaturdays.com

Anyone thinking of going to the first one?

I would be there too,with my CTSC nsx ,but I will be at road America with the other car.Have fun ,post some pictures,and see you at the next one!

Count me in, I live 2 minutes away! First post! :smile:

Last edited:
Count me in, I live 2 minutes away! First post! :smile:

2 minutes away - you're saying someone with an NSX lives near me? About time! Do you have a 91-01 Berlina Black with gunmetal wheels? If so, I saw you driving through downtown Naperville 2 weekends ago.

Should be a good show if the rain stays away...

Last edited:
I think it was a pretty good turnout considering the weather, see you next month!

8708202252_cb839f44e3_c.jpg

8707079483_d5568922fa_c.jpg

8707076313_33ede9d541_c.jpg

Agree, Paul -- great turn out and company. Thx for the nice pic of my car and looking fwrd to the seasons first group drive!

Thanks for the warm welcome Joe and Paul. It was great meeting you two. Thanks for the pics and looking forward to our first meet of the season!

Joe- I believe you did mention taking your NSX to the track. Are you registered for any track events this season? I'm considering Autobahn in Aug...

No registrations at this point. Hard for me to lock a date until it is in closer reach. Hoping for 1 or 2 ACC events and same for Gingerman. Paul was talking about organizing a Gingerman test and tune event which would be a lot of fun if we can get a handful of NSX's rounded up. We shall see.

You should open a Midwest thread for any Gingerman events. I know that some of us in MI would be interested.

You should open a Midwest thread for any Gingerman events. I know that some of us in MI would be interested.

We will definitley do so, it would be a great event!

BTW, I still have the engine cover if you're still interested.

Thanks for keeping it for me. Still interested. I will PM you the next time I am in Chicago. Was hoping to make it to Supercar, maybe next month. Or maybe at Gingerman.

Wish I would have made it out to SCS, hopefully next month I will be there.

i will be at Gingerman running with the Northwoods Shelby Club in a couple weeks. I noticed a couple S2000s on the the registered list.

It was good seeing you guys! BillyJoe's 93 is to die for - jealous of his pristine paint job! Brylek's camera abilities are top notch as always.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, the next one is in a week - see you there!

Pictures from today:

Phill's 2004 Rio Yellow
8916771226_031b512145_c.jpg

Very low milage '91 with perfect paint
8916771036_3cdd8cdcbe_c.jpg

Some wierd looking car none of us would ever want to be seen in
8916770810_c04ba7ac71_c.jpg

High resolution versions are on my Flickr page: www.flickr.com/brylek

Back