Super lightweight wheels (Buddy Club P1 Racing QF)

These are really light, even lighter then Volk Racing CE28N of the same size. Best part they come in white and available in NSX fitment.

Buddy Club P1 Racing QF

Set up 1
16x7 11.33lbs
17x9 14.5 lbs

Set up 2
17x8 13.42lbs
17x9 14.5lbs

Set up 3
17x8 13.42lbs
18x9 14.74lbs

http://www.buddyclub.com.au/buddyclub/p1r_qf/p1r_qf_applications.html
http://www.buddyclub.com.au/buddyclub/p1r_qf/p1rqf.html

nsx.jpg

These are really light, even lighter then Volk Racing CE28N of the same size. Best part they come in white and available in NSX fitment.

Buddy Club P1 Racing QF

Set up 1
16x7 11.33lbs
17x9 14.5 lbs

Set up 2
17x8 13.42lbs
17x9 14.5lbs

Set up 3
17x8 13.42lbs
18x9 14.74lbs

Yes, but trying to find somebody who can actually order these wheels is hard pressed.

If you know of anyone who can order these without having to wait 6 months, let me know.

Thanks,
Nathan

I don't know if $1000 each qualifies as "Cheep":wink:

They are not $1000 a piece. I believe the website that were looking was in Austrailian Dollars (AUD). If I am not mistaken, the BC VQ line wheel is more in line with the price of Volks.

At least they where when I was looking to get a set for my old Evo.

Nathan

I agree those look very nice in that picture. FWIW, the wheel is used heavily in motorsports and tuners market. Buddy club's product supposed to be affordable yet do its job in racing, motorsports application. However, the wheels seems to be higher quality and had a higher price. Also they are pretty old design, they should be comparable to TE37s in terms of weight and the ages, not necessary a bad thing... IMO.

The wheel is very simular to the SSR comp C, which, in person, the wheel look smaller than its size. I had seen couple sets in person and they all appear to be smaller, esp. the gun metal or the ones with machine lip. Clean white wheel is better though, but take a look at the RX8, those are more like what they will look like in a 45 degree shot on a stock body nsx...

The nsx in the picture is equipped with a wider fender flare, I suspect the QF had a smaller number (deeper) offset...
Scorp965, they "look" like Kosei wheel, but they weren't the same product. Pay attention to how the spokes meet the wheel rim and the design of the wheel rim itself... Yes, Kosei is light and a little on fragile sides, but it's also popular in the miata group.

buddy club had another wheel that the kosei looks like.

Rays are superior to BC but if you guys want to do a GB on the QF's I might be able to work something out.

Last edited:
Back