Super Autobacs Free Car Show July 12

This year we will be hosting a car show at our Stanton location at 12645 Beach Blvd. The show will be held on Saturday July 12th at 10:30am - 4:30pm. Best in show will receive a $500 cash prize along with a set of Toyo Tires. The show will have Peer Judging with 6 Classes and a prize for Top in Show.
If you’re interested in participating, please contact? John at 714.497.6217

http://www.autobacsusa.com/wordpress/?p=45

Who's gonna represent us? :wink:

If only my car was made for show, not go... I'll stop by for a few to check things out.

Few of the guys from my Fit forum are gonna be there. If I am around I might represent with either the NSX or Fit. Nothing too fancy on either car however. :cool:

Last edited:
If the drive ends at lunch then I will try to stop by afterwards.

You guys are pretty low to be funeral crashing......:mad:

Let me know if you need another wingman.....:biggrin:

Haha thats too funny :biggrin: Love it!

I was there for around 40 minutes, I was nervous about my spot (next to a beat up Dodge Stealth), but when I moved it to a better spot a lady came out of the super autobacs to yell at me, so I left.

There were some interesting cars there, but it was something of a 'scion-out', I took some pictures, not sure if they're worth posting.

Congrats to Jose and his NSX-RRR, getting his deserved recognition for his build.

Scorp sorry, Dee the service advisor asked you to move from the spot I thought was available due to the crowds.

Tan

Did it win a category? I passed by a couple times while you were detailing the car, Jose. Veeeeeeeery nice. I should've said something, but thought all Primers were doing the canyon run. ;) Next time I'll stop and chat.

There was a guy there with a very well-done Datsun 510. It had a turbo and I think I overheard him say it was making 600HP (!). Not sure if I heard right, but I was digging it regardless. 510 was my first car.

Last edited:
Congrats to Jose and his NSX-RRR, getting his deserved recognition for his build.

Tan

I was pleasantly surprised :biggrin:

Jose's car is definately a work of art... Congrats!

Thanks Steve :redface:

Did it win a category? I passed by a couple times while you were detailing the car, Jose. Veeeeeeeery nice. I should've said something, but thought all Primers were doing the canyon run. ;) Next time I'll stop and chat.

There was a guy there with a very well-done Datsun 510. It had a turbo and I think I overheard him say it was making 600HP (!). Not sure if I heard right, but I was digging it regardless. 510 was my first car.

Won a "Top 5" trophy :smile: Yeah she hadn't been washed in a couple weeks so I had to get cleaning. Yes, stop by next time to talk. I saw a few NSXs roll in throughout the day.

I agree, that Datsun was really nicely done.

Grats on the trophy Jose..
thumbsup-1.gif

Back