Sunday NsxPrime Chat Room

Ok this will be every sunday at 6pm till 12am......if you happen to be on just log onto the chat room at the top of this browser and open another window to check new posts....in the settings you can choose to have a alert sound when people enter or leave and type new text........we have already had some great chat sessions with some of nsxprimes celebrities and officers attending........meet the other members and talk about your favorite cars there and other subjects.....Well i hope to see you all there tommorow nite.

getting the following:
"Sorry, your browser is not Java enabled, you will not be able to chat. "

I am using IE 6 on WinXp Pro. Is there a box I need to check or switch or something in IE??

SilverOne said:
getting the following:

I am using IE 6 on WinXp Pro. Is there a box I need to check or switch or something in IE??

Sorry you got me..... but the chat is still going .....but check in every sunday to chat with nsxprime members live

I want to thank everyone who made this a great chat this week......over 20 members came and went between 6pm and 12:40am when it ended. See you all next sunday on nsxprime chat live.

SilverOne said:
getting the following:

Check these settings in your Internet security options. If this doesn't work for you, then java is not correctly installed on your computer. By the way, I recommend going to http://www.windowsupdate.com and obtaining the latest security patches, if you haven't done so. There are quite a few java related ones that you should apply. Good luck.

Attachments

• ie_java.jpg
    ie_java.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 83
Back