• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday May 17th

Anything going on this weekend? Seems like a good day for a drive, or some lunch?

I agree, but I will more than likely be polishing/detailing my buddies car on Sun.

I agree, but I will more than likely be polishing/detailing my buddies car on Sun.

Buddies?? am i one of them... when is my turn to get the love???:tongue:

you guys have fun... oh, "may the (front) plate be with you"

I'm scared to drive my car, I went to seattle today and got tail gated by 5 cops ... (not at the same time, thank god :rolleyes:)

14.5 hrs. to Monterey,Ca. You should try driving down here:biggrin: Arnon managed to do it in 17 hrs:eek: apparently smoke stops were on his itinerary:confused: I zip tied the front plate and ran through 5 speed traps at 8mph over and never got bothered. We will see how the trip home monday goes.:confused:

14.5 hrs. to Monterey,Ca. You should try driving down here:biggrin: Arnon managed to do it in 17 hrs:eek: apparently smoke stops were on his itinerary:confused: I zip tied the front plate and ran through 5 speed traps at 8mph over and never got bothered. We will see how the trip home monday goes.:confused:

Yeah, I wish I could have gone. Couldn't get away.

I'm going to take the car out on Sunday... I'll meet anyone for lunch if someone's up for it. I can even take my car to Alki now that I have my front plate. lol

show off:biggrin: on the way back i did all night drive in 15.15 w/bill's smoke stops :)

Haha. 13hours 30 minutes Cannery row to Woodinville. Left at 3:15 am got home at 4:45pm. 966 miles. Two nascar stops for gas and red bulls, with one additional stop to lose the red bulls.:biggrin:

Back