Sunday July 15th Exotic Car Cruise WPB, FL

For anyone and all that would like to take a sunday cruise please come!!
Time: 9am SHARP****(fueled up and ready to drive)****
Date: Sunday July 15th
Where: Mirasol Publix Shopping Center at PGA and FL Turnpike
RSVP: please post or pm me

****Meeting Spot****9AM SHARP******

Mirasol Walk (Store #01006)
6251 P G A Blvd
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418-4000
Main: (561) 622-1764
Pharmacy: (561) 624-0234

any questions please PM me...anyone attending please PM for our cell numbers

Emailed 96 NSX owners in SFL hoping to get great turn out!

Head Count so far....
Bill BT- Ferari 348
Mike M Roadster- BMW Roadster Z
Dave Dlynes- Acura NSX
Robert- Acura NSX
Greg-Acura NSX
David- Acura NSX
Hugh- Acura NSX
Phuc' USA1- Acura NSX
Dave TuscaniShark007
David Lichtman Dsl42581-?

Last edited:
****Meeting Spot****9AM SHARP******

Mirasol Walk (Store #01006)
6251 P G A Blvd
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418-4000
Main: (561) 622-1764
Pharmacy: (561) 624-0234

I had the blow out just made it home on my spare. Thx guys for coming back and checking on me. sorry I missed the rest.

These guys from Falken is going to get a few not so nice words after less than 600 miles and 4 months a "Azenis" tire blow out. Thank god they make good side walls that protected my rims from damages.

Thankful it didn't damage anything.

Thanks to Robert(AKA DocL)and Robert for sticking around and helping me out
Both Robert running home and bring back your extra spare tire, sorry I didn't think about my spare in the front sooner. I owe both you guys some drinks.

glad everyone made it home safe! luckily it was only a tire blow out, could have been worse...lets please plan something asap! please dont get discouraged!!

I had the blow out just made it home on my spare. Thx guys for coming back and checking on me. sorry I missed the rest.

These guys from Falken is going to get a few not so nice words after less than 600 miles and 4 months a "Azenis" tire blow out. Thank god they make good side walls that protected my rims from damages.

Thankful it didn't damage anything.

Thanks to Robert(AKA DocL)and Robert for sticking around and helping me out
Both Robert running home and bring back your extra spare tire, sorry I didn't think about my spare in the front sooner. I owe both you guys some drinks.

I'm glad you made it home okay Greg. I still can't believe that your tire just disintegrated like that. I also can't believe that we drove around like Dumb and Dumber for tow hours looking for a freakin' auto parts store to no avail.

The day actually ended up pretty good for me. I visited my buddy at Moroso, and at the end of the day I was able to do some hot laps for a half hour on a "real track" :wink: all alone with an instructor. :biggrin:

I'm glad you made it home okay Greg. I still can't believe that your tire just disintegrated like that. I also can't believe that we drove around like Dumb and Dumber for tow hours looking for a freakin' auto parts store to no avail.

The day actually ended up pretty good for me. I visited my buddy at Moroso, and at the end of the day I was able to do some hot laps for a half hour on a "real track" :wink: all alone with an instructor. :biggrin:

thats awesome...wish we had that luck!!

Back